Since Graduating his Bachelor of Laws from Bond University in 2010 Simon has applied his legal and commercial knowledge primarily in the areas of Commercial and business Law, Property Law & Disputes and Litigation.
Simon grew up in Victoria’s Western District and takes a particular interest in primary production law. He has experience representing clients in wind farm lease negotiations and acting for landowners in large agricultural and forestry leases and sales.
Simon gained a wealth of commercial experience in business prior to becoming a lawyer and continues to act as a non-executive company director for a Geelong based food manufacturing business. Simon is married with two young children.
Kerr & Co Lawyers areas of practice include:
- Retail & Commercial Leasing
- Sale and Purchase of Business
- Partnership Agreements
- Business Contracts
- Business Structuring
- Loan Agreements
- Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) Agreements
- Superannuation advice and Succession Planning
- Sale and Purchase of Residential and Commercial Property
- Subdivisions including complex multi-staged subdivisions
- Leases including agricultural, commercial & retail Leases
- Transfers involving Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- Agricultural / Farming Transactions
- Contractual disputes & general commercial litigation
- Retail & Commercial tenancy disputes
- Debt recovery
- Shareholder oppression / Shareholder Derivative Actions