Whether you are leasing, selling or buying Kerr & Co Lawyers has the property law experience to make the transaction seamless. We understand the requirements of all stakeholders in a transaction particularly the importance of prompt action to prepare documentation and finalise the contract as soon as possible.
Kerr & Co Lawyers can advise clients in the following property related areas:
- Sale and Purchase of Residential and Commercial Property
- Subdivisions including complex multi-staged subdivisions
- Leases including agricultural, commercial & retail Leases
- Transfers involving Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- Agricultural / Farming Transactions
- Superanuation purchases and transfers.
The introduction of Property Exchange Australia (PEXA) means that the old days of paper titles and physically attending settlement are drawing to an end. Over the course of 2018, Kerr & Co Lawyers and more and more lawyers and conveyancers across Australia will be conducting settlements via PEXA. With the support of all the major banks, insurance companies and titles offices, PEXA is set to revolutionise the conveyance of real estate in Australia.
The introduction of PEXA means that now and into the future Kerr & Co Lawyers can undertake conveyancing throughout Victoria with distance proving no barrier to efficient, cost effective conveyancing.